Single Status Certificate Service in Worli

Single Status Certificate Service in Worli

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Worli.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Status Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to obtain Single Condition Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Solitary Standing Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Single Status Certificate?

The Single Status Certificate is needed to validate the material status of a person of any faith, sex throughout India. Single status certificate verifies that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other nation, global partnerships are rather regular nowadays. India is the most significant resource nation for around the world transients universally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is extremely inevitable that an enormous number of them end up wedding celebration from various nations. However, the method to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as calls for something many describe as a Single Status Certificate.
Need of the Single Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that one is solitary or single. Nevertheless, basically every nation on the planet necessitates that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marriage because specific country. This is to steer clear of from polygamy as well as immoral partnerships from happening. To permit a specific to marry somebody abroad, a Solitary Status Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is called for. In certain cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Worli

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs