Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala

Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Standing Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to get Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Standing Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Condition Certificate?

The Single Condition Certification is required to confirm the product status of an individual of any kind of faith, sex around India. Single standing certificate verifies that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other country, global relationships are quite normal nowadays. India is the biggest resource nation for globally transients globally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is really inescapable that a substantial variety of them end up wedding from various countries. However, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also calls for something many refer to as a Single Standing Certification.
Requirement of the Solitary Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that is single or unmarried. However, pretty much every nation on the planet demands that a private be single to solemnize a marital relationship in that specific nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and also illegal partnerships from occurring. To permit an individual to marry somebody abroad, a Solitary Status Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage document) is needed. In details instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a statement of no limitation.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs