Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala West

Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala West.

Hemant Enterprises provide Single Standing Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to obtain Solitary Condition Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Solitary Standing Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Standing Certification?

The Single Status Certification is needed to confirm the product status of an individual of any faith, sex all over India. Solitary standing certification verifies that the person is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, transnational connections are fairly normal nowadays. India is the greatest source country for globally transients widely and with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is extremely inevitable that a substantial variety of them end up wedding from different countries. Nevertheless, the way to doing this isn't a cinch and requires something numerous refer to as a Solitary Condition Certification.
Need of the Solitary Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that is single or single. Nevertheless, practically every nation in the world requires that an individual be unmarried to solemnize a marital relationship because specific nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and also immoral partnerships from taking place. To permit a specific to marry someone abroad, a Single Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship document) is needed. In certain instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs