Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala East

Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala East.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Condition Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to obtain Single Standing Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Standing Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Solitary Standing Certificate?

The Single Condition Certificate is called for to validate the product condition of an individual of any kind of religion, sex all over India. Single condition certification validates that the individual is single till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other nation, transnational relationships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the biggest source country for worldwide transients globally as well as with a well greater than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is really inescapable that an enormous variety of them wind up wedding celebration from various countries. Nevertheless, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk and calls for something numerous describe as a Single Condition Certification.
Requirement of the Single Status Certification.

In India, it isn't important to include that a person is solitary or unmarried. However, virtually every nation in the world demands that a specific be single to solemnize a marriage because certain country. This is to stay away from polygamy and also illicit partnerships from occurring. To permit a private to marry somebody abroad, a Single Condition Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship document) is called for. In details situations, the archives to show your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Wadala East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs