Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle West

Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle West.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Condition Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to get Solitary Status Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Solitary Status Certification company in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Single Status Certification?

The Single Standing Certification is needed to validate the material condition of a person of any type of faith, sex throughout India. Single status certificate verifies that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, global partnerships are fairly normal nowadays. India is the greatest resource country for globally transients generally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is very inescapable that an enormous number of them wind up wedding celebration from various nations. However, the way to doing this isn't a cinch as well as calls for something several describe as a Solitary Condition Certification.
Need of the Single Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that is single or unmarried. Nonetheless, virtually every country on earth necessitates that a private be unmarried to venerate a marriage because particular country. This is to stay away from polygamy and illicit partnerships from happening. To permit a specific to wed someone abroad, a Single Condition Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage record) is called for. In specific cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or a statement of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs