Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle East

Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle East.

Hemant Enterprises provide Solitary Standing Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to apply for Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Condition Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Single Condition Certification?

The Single Standing Certification is needed to validate the material condition of an individual of any type of faith, sex throughout India. Single condition certification validates that the person is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, multinational connections are rather typical nowadays. India is the largest resource nation for globally transients universally and with a well more than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is very unavoidable that a substantial variety of them wind up wedding event from various countries. However, the means to doing this isn't a cinch and also needs something numerous refer to as a Single Status Certificate.
Demand of the Solitary Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to feature that one is single or single. However, practically every nation in the world necessitates that a specific be single to venerate a marriage in that certain nation. This is to steer clear of from polygamy and illicit relationships from happening. To permit an individual to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Standing Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship record) is required. In details situations, the archives to show your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a statement of no limitation.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Vile Parle East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs