Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar West

Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar West.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to obtain Single Standing Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Condition Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Condition Certification?

The Solitary Condition Certification is called for to verify the material condition of a person of any kind of religion, sex all over India. Solitary condition certificate verifies that the individual is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other country, global relationships are quite regular nowadays. India is the most significant source country for globally transients generally as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is very unavoidable that a massive variety of them end up wedding from different nations. Nevertheless, the way to doing this isn't a cinch as well as needs something several describe as a Single Condition Certification.
Requirement of the Solitary Status Certification.

In India, it isn't crucial to include that one is single or single. Nevertheless, practically every country on earth requires that a private be unmarried to venerate a marriage in that specific nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and immoral relationships from happening. To permit a specific to marry someone abroad, a Single Status Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is needed. In certain cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs