Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar East

Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar East.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Condition Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to apply for Solitary Status Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Status Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Condition Certificate?

The Solitary Status Certification is needed to verify the material condition of a person of any kind of faith, sex around India. Solitary condition certificate verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, global partnerships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the biggest source country for around the world transients generally and also with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is very inevitable that a substantial number of them end up wedding from various nations. Nonetheless, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as requires something many refer to as a Solitary Status Certification.
Demand of the Solitary Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to feature that is single or unmarried. Nonetheless, basically every nation in the world requires that an individual be single to solemnize a marriage in that certain nation. This is to steer clear of from polygamy and immoral partnerships from happening. To permit a private to marry somebody abroad, a Single Standing Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage record) is required. In certain cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in vidyavihar East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs