Single Status Certificate Service in Vashi

Single Status Certificate Service in Vashi

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Vashi.

Hemant Enterprises supply Solitary Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to request Single Condition Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Status Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Condition Certificate?

The Solitary Condition Certification is called for to verify the product standing of a person of any religion, sex all over India. Single condition certificate validates that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, global partnerships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the greatest source nation for globally transients universally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is extremely inescapable that an enormous number of them end up wedding celebration from various nations. Nevertheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and requires something several refer to as a Solitary Standing Certificate.
Demand of the Solitary Status Certification.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that a person is solitary or unmarried. Nonetheless, virtually every country on the planet necessitates that a specific be unmarried to venerate a marriage in that certain nation. This is to stay away from polygamy as well as immoral partnerships from taking place. To allow a specific to marry somebody abroad, a Single Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is needed. In details instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Vashi

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs