Single Status Certificate Service in Vasai East

Single Status Certificate Service in Vasai East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Vasai East.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Status Certification Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to request Solitary Condition Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly help you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Single Status Certification service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Condition Certification?

The Solitary Status Certification is required to validate the product condition of an individual of any religion, sex throughout India. Single standing certificate verifies that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other nation, transnational relationships are rather typical nowadays. India is the most significant resource nation for worldwide transients widely and also with a well greater than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is really inescapable that an enormous number of them end up wedding celebration from different nations. Nevertheless, the method to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as calls for something many describe as a Solitary Standing Certification.
Need of the Single Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that one is single or single. Nonetheless, basically every nation on the planet demands that a private be single to venerate a marriage in that particular nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and illicit partnerships from taking place. To allow a specific to wed someone abroad, a Single Status Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship record) is required. In specific situations, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Vasai East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs