Single Status Certificate Service in Upper Worli

Single Status Certificate Service in Upper Worli

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Upper Worli.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to request Single Standing Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Standing Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Standing Certificate?

The Solitary Standing Certificate is needed to confirm the material condition of a person of any type of religious beliefs, sex around India. Single status certification verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other country, transnational relationships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the greatest resource nation for worldwide transients universally and also with a well more than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is extremely inescapable that an enormous number of them end up wedding event from various countries. Nonetheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also requires something many describe as a Single Standing Certificate.
Requirement of the Solitary Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't vital to feature that one is solitary or unmarried. However, pretty much every nation on the planet demands that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marriage in that certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy and illicit relationships from taking place. To permit a specific to wed somebody abroad, a Single Status Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship document) is needed. In details cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Upper Worli

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs