Single Status Certificate Service in Tulsiwadi

Single Status Certificate Service in Tulsiwadi

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Tulsiwadi.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Condition Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to get Solitary Condition Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Status Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Standing Certification?

The Single Standing Certificate is called for to validate the product condition of a person of any faith, sex all over India. Single standing certificate verifies that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other nation, transnational relationships are rather typical nowadays. India is the biggest resource country for worldwide transients globally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is very inevitable that a substantial number of them end up wedding from various nations. However, the method to doing this isn't a cinch as well as needs something lots of refer to as a Solitary Status Certification.
Demand of the Single Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that one is single or single. However, virtually every country on the planet demands that an individual be single to solemnize a marriage because specific nation. This is to steer clear of from polygamy and also illicit connections from taking place. To allow a private to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship record) is needed. In details cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Tulsiwadi

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs