Single Status Certificate Service in Trombay

Single Status Certificate Service in Trombay

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Trombay.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Standing Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to make an application for Single Standing Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Status Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Solitary Standing Certificate?

The Single Condition Certificate is required to validate the material condition of an individual of any religion, sex around India. Single standing certification verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, transnational connections are fairly normal nowadays. India is the most significant source country for around the world transients widely as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is very inevitable that a huge variety of them end up wedding event from various nations. However, the way to doing this isn't a cinch and needs something lots of describe as a Single Status Certification.
Need of the Solitary Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that one is solitary or single. Nonetheless, practically every nation on earth necessitates that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marriage in that particular country. This is to stay away from polygamy and illegal partnerships from taking place. To allow an individual to marry somebody abroad, a Solitary Status Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is called for. In details instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or an affirmation of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Trombay

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs