Single Status Certificate Service in Sion East

Single Status Certificate Service in Sion East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Sion East.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Standing Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to make an application for Solitary Condition Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Solitary Condition Certificate provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Standing Certificate?

The Solitary Status Certification is called for to confirm the material status of a person of any kind of religion, sex throughout India. Solitary condition certificate verifies that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other nation, global connections are quite normal nowadays. India is the biggest resource nation for around the world transients globally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is really inescapable that a substantial number of them end up wedding event from various nations. However, the way to doing this isn't a cinch as well as requires something several describe as a Single Condition Certificate.
Demand of the Single Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't vital to include that a person is single or unmarried. Nevertheless, basically every country on earth requires that a specific be unmarried to venerate a marriage because specific nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and also illegal relationships from taking place. To allow a specific to wed somebody abroad, a Single Status Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is required. In details cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or an affirmation of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Sion East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs