Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz West

Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz West.

Hemant Enterprises supply Solitary Status Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to apply for Single Condition Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Single Standing Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Condition Certificate?

The Solitary Standing Certificate is called for to confirm the product standing of an individual of any kind of religious beliefs, sex throughout India. Solitary condition certificate confirms that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, multinational relationships are quite typical nowadays. India is the biggest source nation for worldwide transients widely and with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is really inevitable that an enormous number of them wind up wedding event from various countries. However, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk and needs something numerous refer to as a Single Standing Certificate.
Need of the Single Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't crucial to include that is solitary or unmarried. Nevertheless, basically every country on earth requires that a private be unmarried to solemnize a marriage in that certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy as well as illegal partnerships from taking place. To allow a specific to wed someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is called for. In details instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs