Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz East

Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz East.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Status Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to get Solitary Standing Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Status Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Solitary Standing Certification?

The Solitary Standing Certificate is needed to verify the material standing of a person of any religion, sex around India. Single status certificate confirms that the individual is single till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other country, multinational relationships are rather regular nowadays. India is the greatest source country for globally transients widely and also with a well more than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is extremely unavoidable that a massive variety of them wind up wedding from various nations. Nonetheless, the method to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as calls for something many describe as a Solitary Condition Certificate.
Requirement of the Solitary Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't important to include that a person is single or unmarried. However, virtually every nation in the world requires that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marital relationship in that particular country. This is to stay away from polygamy and also immoral partnerships from occurring. To allow a private to marry someone abroad, a Single Standing Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship record) is needed. In particular cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Santacruz East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs