Single Status Certificate Service in Sahar

Single Status Certificate Service in Sahar

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Sahar.

Hemant Enterprises provide Single Standing Certification Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to request Single Condition Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Single Standing Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Solitary Condition Certificate?

The Solitary Condition Certification is required to validate the product standing of an individual of any religion, sex around India. Single status certification validates that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other country, multinational relationships are rather typical nowadays. India is the most significant resource country for worldwide transients globally and also with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is really unavoidable that a huge number of them wind up wedding event from different nations. Nonetheless, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also calls for something several refer to as a Single Condition Certification.
Requirement of the Solitary Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't important to include that is solitary or unmarried. However, pretty much every country on the planet demands that a specific be unmarried to solemnize a marital relationship in that specific country. This is to stay away from polygamy as well as illegal relationships from taking place. To permit a private to marry someone abroad, a Single Standing Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is needed. In specific instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a statement of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Sahar

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs