Single Status Certificate Service in Powai

Single Status Certificate Service in Powai

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Powai.

Hemant Enterprises provide Single Status Certification Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to get Solitary Standing Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Single Standing Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Solitary Status Certificate?

The Solitary Status Certification is required to confirm the material standing of a person of any kind of religion, sex around India. Single standing certificate confirms that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, transnational connections are rather typical nowadays. India is the most significant resource country for globally transients generally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is really inescapable that a substantial variety of them end up wedding from different countries. Nonetheless, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk and requires something numerous refer to as a Single Status Certificate.
Requirement of the Solitary Status Certification.

In India, it isn't important to include that a person is single or unmarried. Nonetheless, pretty much every nation on earth necessitates that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marriage in that certain country. This is to steer clear of from polygamy as well as illicit connections from occurring. To permit a private to wed somebody abroad, a Single Standing Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage record) is called for. In specific instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Powai

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs