Single Status Certificate Service in Parel

Single Status Certificate Service in Parel

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Parel.

Hemant Enterprises offer Solitary Status Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to apply for Single Condition Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Solitary Standing Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Standing Certificate?

The Solitary Condition Certification is required to verify the product condition of an individual of any religion, sex throughout India. Solitary status certification confirms that the person is single till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other nation, global relationships are rather normal nowadays. India is the most significant resource country for worldwide transients generally and with a well greater than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is really unavoidable that a massive variety of them wind up wedding celebration from different countries. Nonetheless, the means to doing this isn't a cinch as well as calls for something numerous describe as a Single Condition Certificate.
Demand of the Solitary Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to feature that a person is single or unmarried. Nonetheless, basically every country on earth requires that a private be unmarried to venerate a marital relationship in that certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy as well as illicit partnerships from taking place. To allow a private to wed someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage document) is called for. In certain cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Parel

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs