Single Status Certificate Service in Panvel

Single Status Certificate Service in Panvel

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Panvel.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Status Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to get Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Standing Certificate provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Status Certification?

The Single Status Certificate is required to confirm the material status of a person of any kind of religion, sex all over India. Single status certificate verifies that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other nation, multinational connections are fairly typical nowadays. India is the biggest source nation for worldwide transients globally as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is really inevitable that an enormous number of them end up wedding from different countries. Nevertheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and requires something several refer to as a Solitary Standing Certificate.
Demand of the Single Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't vital to feature that a person is solitary or unmarried. However, virtually every nation in the world demands that a specific be single to solemnize a marriage in that certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy and illegal connections from taking place. To allow a specific to wed somebody abroad, a Solitary Standing Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage record) is needed. In certain situations, the archives to show your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or an affirmation of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Panvel

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs