Single Status Certificate Service in Oshiwara

Single Status Certificate Service in Oshiwara

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Oshiwara.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Standing Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to look for Solitary Status Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Standing Certificate provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Single Standing Certification?

The Solitary Status Certification is needed to confirm the material status of an individual of any type of religion, sex throughout India. Single condition certificate verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other nation, multinational relationships are fairly normal nowadays. India is the most significant resource nation for around the world transients widely and also with a well more than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is very inevitable that a huge number of them end up wedding celebration from various countries. Nevertheless, the method to doing this isn't a cinch and needs something several describe as a Single Condition Certificate.
Requirement of the Single Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't essential to include that a person is single or single. Nevertheless, virtually every nation on the planet requires that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marriage because particular country. This is to steer clear of from polygamy as well as illicit partnerships from taking place. To allow a specific to wed someone abroad, a Single Status Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage record) is required. In particular instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Oshiwara

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs