Single Status Certificate Service in New Panvel

Single Status Certificate Service in New Panvel

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in New Panvel.

Hemant Enterprises supply Solitary Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to obtain Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Status Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Solitary Status Certificate?

The Single Status Certificate is called for to validate the material standing of an individual of any type of religion, sex all over India. Single standing certificate verifies that the person is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, global relationships are quite typical nowadays. India is the most significant source nation for globally transients widely as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is really inevitable that a massive number of them wind up wedding from different countries. However, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as calls for something lots of describe as a Solitary Status Certification.
Requirement of the Single Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't important to feature that a person is single or unmarried. Nonetheless, virtually every nation in the world requires that a specific be unmarried to venerate a marriage in that certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy and also illicit partnerships from happening. To permit an individual to wed someone abroad, a Single Condition Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship document) is needed. In specific instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity authentication, or an affirmation of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in New Panvel

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs