Single Status Certificate Service in Naigaon West

Single Status Certificate Service in Naigaon West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Naigaon West.

Hemant Enterprises supply Solitary Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to look for Solitary Condition Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will certainly aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Standing Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Solitary Status Certificate?

The Single Condition Certification is required to validate the material condition of a person of any faith, sex all over India. Solitary condition certificate verifies that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other nation, transnational partnerships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the largest source nation for worldwide transients widely as well as with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is very unavoidable that a substantial number of them wind up wedding from different countries. Nonetheless, the way to doing this isn't a cinch and calls for something many describe as a Single Condition Certificate.
Requirement of the Single Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't crucial to include that one is solitary or unmarried. Nevertheless, basically every nation on the planet necessitates that a private be unmarried to venerate a marital relationship because certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy and illegal connections from occurring. To allow a specific to marry somebody abroad, a Single Status Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage document) is needed. In specific situations, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a statement of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Naigaon West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs