Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund West

Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund West.

Hemant Enterprises supply Single Standing Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to look for Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Condition Certification company in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Single Condition Certificate?

The Solitary Status Certification is called for to validate the material condition of an individual of any kind of faith, sex throughout India. Single standing certification verifies that the individual is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, global relationships are quite regular nowadays. India is the largest source country for globally transients widely as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is very inescapable that a substantial variety of them end up wedding event from different countries. Nonetheless, the method to doing this isn't a cinch and calls for something numerous describe as a Solitary Status Certificate.
Demand of the Solitary Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that a person is solitary or unmarried. Nevertheless, basically every nation in the world necessitates that an individual be unmarried to solemnize a marriage because specific country. This is to stay away from polygamy as well as illegal relationships from occurring. To permit a specific to wed someone abroad, a Single Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship record) is called for. In certain instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs