Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund East

Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund East.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to make an application for Solitary Status Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly help you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Solitary Status Certification service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Solitary Status Certification?

The Solitary Status Certification is required to confirm the material standing of an individual of any type of faith, sex all over India. Solitary status certificate confirms that the individual is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, transnational relationships are fairly normal nowadays. India is the largest source country for around the world transients globally as well as with a well greater than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is really unavoidable that a huge variety of them end up wedding from various countries. Nonetheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and requires something numerous refer to as a Solitary Status Certificate.
Requirement of the Single Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't crucial to include that a person is single or single. However, basically every nation on earth necessitates that a specific be single to venerate a marriage in that particular nation. This is to steer clear of from polygamy and also illegal partnerships from taking place. To permit an individual to wed someone abroad, a Single Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage document) is required. In certain instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or an affirmation of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Mulund East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs