Single Status Certificate Service in MHADA Colony

Single Status Certificate Service in MHADA Colony

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in MHADA Colony.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Status Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to get Solitary Condition Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Solitary Status Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Status Certificate?

The Single Condition Certificate is required to validate the product standing of an individual of any faith, sex around India. Solitary status certificate verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other nation, transnational partnerships are quite normal nowadays. India is the most significant resource country for around the world transients widely and also with a well more than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is really inevitable that a huge number of them wind up wedding from various nations. Nonetheless, the method to doing this isn't a cinch and also calls for something lots of refer to as a Solitary Status Certification.
Need of the Solitary Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't vital to feature that one is solitary or single. Nonetheless, virtually every country on earth necessitates that a private be unmarried to solemnize a marital relationship because certain nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and immoral relationships from occurring. To allow a private to wed somebody abroad, a Single Condition Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship document) is called for. In specific cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or a statement of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in MHADA Colony

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs