Single Status Certificate Service in Marol

Single Status Certificate Service in Marol

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Marol.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Condition Certification Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to request Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Condition Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Standing Certification?

The Solitary Condition Certification is required to validate the material status of an individual of any type of faith, sex all over India. Solitary standing certificate validates that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other country, global connections are fairly typical nowadays. India is the biggest source nation for worldwide transients generally as well as with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is extremely unavoidable that an enormous number of them wind up wedding from different countries. Nonetheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as needs something many describe as a Single Standing Certification.
Requirement of the Single Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that one is single or single. Nonetheless, practically every nation in the world requires that a specific be single to solemnize a marriage in that certain nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and illegal relationships from happening. To allow an individual to wed someone abroad, a Single Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship document) is required. In specific instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no limitation.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Marol

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs