Single Status Certificate Service in Mantralaya

Single Status Certificate Service in Mantralaya

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Mantralaya.

Hemant Enterprises supply Solitary Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to get Solitary Status Certificate in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Solitary Standing Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we mean by Solitary Standing Certification?

The Solitary Status Certification is required to verify the material condition of a person of any type of religious beliefs, sex around India. Solitary condition certification validates that the individual is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, transnational relationships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the biggest source nation for globally transients generally as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is really inevitable that an enormous variety of them end up wedding celebration from various countries. Nevertheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also requires something many describe as a Single Condition Certification.
Need of the Solitary Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that is single or unmarried. However, virtually every country in the world demands that an individual be single to solemnize a marital relationship in that specific nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and illicit relationships from happening. To permit a specific to wed someone abroad, a Single Standing Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage record) is required. In details instances, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no barrier.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Mantralaya

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs