Single Status Certificate Service in Lower Parel

Single Status Certificate Service in Lower Parel

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Lower Parel.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Condition Certificate Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to request Solitary Status Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Standing Certification company in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Status Certification?

The Solitary Condition Certificate is required to validate the material status of a person of any faith, sex throughout India. Single condition certification verifies that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other country, multinational relationships are rather typical nowadays. India is the most significant resource country for worldwide transients generally and also with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is extremely inevitable that a substantial variety of them wind up wedding from various nations. Nevertheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also needs something several refer to as a Solitary Standing Certification.
Need of the Solitary Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't important to feature that one is solitary or unmarried. Nevertheless, practically every nation on the planet necessitates that a specific be single to solemnize a marital relationship because particular nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and also illegal relationships from occurring. To allow a specific to marry someone abroad, a Single Standing Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship document) is called for. In specific instances, the archives to show your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Lower Parel

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs