Single Status Certificate Service in Lokhandwala

Single Status Certificate Service in Lokhandwala

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Lokhandwala.

Hemant Enterprises offer Single Status Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to make an application for Single Status Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Condition Certification company in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Solitary Condition Certification?

The Single Condition Certification is required to verify the material standing of a person of any religion, sex all over India. Single status certificate verifies that the individual is single till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, transnational partnerships are fairly regular nowadays. India is the largest source nation for globally transients generally as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is very unavoidable that a huge variety of them end up wedding from various nations. Nevertheless, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as needs something numerous describe as a Solitary Standing Certification.
Need of the Solitary Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't vital to feature that a person is single or single. However, basically every nation on earth demands that a specific be unmarried to venerate a marriage because specific nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and illicit partnerships from occurring. To permit a specific to wed someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage document) is needed. In details situations, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is in addition called a chastity verification, or an affirmation of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Lokhandwala

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs