Single Status Certificate Service in Linking Road

Single Status Certificate Service in Linking Road

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Linking Road.

Hemant Enterprises provide Single Condition Certification Solution in Maharashtra.

Do you want to look for Solitary Condition Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Single Standing Certification service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Single Standing Certificate?

The Single Status Certification is called for to validate the material status of a person of any kind of faith, sex all over India. Solitary status certificate verifies that the person is single till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, transnational connections are fairly typical nowadays. India is the largest resource nation for globally transients globally as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is very unavoidable that a huge variety of them end up wedding from various countries. However, the way to doing this isn't a cinch as well as needs something lots of refer to as a Solitary Standing Certificate.
Need of the Single Condition Certificate.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that one is solitary or single. Nevertheless, pretty much every country on earth necessitates that an individual be single to solemnize a marital relationship because specific country. This is to steer clear of from polygamy as well as illegal relationships from taking place. To permit a specific to wed someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certification, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship document) is called for. In specific cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no limitation.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Linking Road

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs