Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla

Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Status Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to apply for Single Status Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will help you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Single Standing Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Condition Certificate?

The Single Condition Certificate is needed to verify the product status of an individual of any type of religious beliefs, sex around India. Single status certificate validates that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or a few other country, multinational connections are quite typical nowadays. India is the largest source country for globally transients universally and also with a well more than 15 million Indians worked out abroad, it is extremely inevitable that an enormous variety of them end up wedding event from different countries. However, the way to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also needs something many describe as a Single Standing Certification.
Requirement of the Single Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't important to include that is solitary or unmarried. Nevertheless, pretty much every country in the world requires that a private be unmarried to venerate a marital relationship because certain nation. This is to steer clear of from polygamy as well as illegal relationships from happening. To permit an individual to wed somebody abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage record) is needed. In details situations, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs