Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla West

Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla West.

Hemant Enterprises provide Single Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to get Solitary Standing Certificate in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Standing Certificate provider in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Single Standing Certificate?

The Single Standing Certificate is needed to validate the material status of a person of any faith, sex all over India. Solitary status certificate confirms that the person is single till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other nation, multinational connections are rather normal nowadays. India is the most significant source nation for around the world transients widely and with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is very inevitable that an enormous number of them end up wedding from different countries. Nonetheless, the way to doing this isn't a cinch as well as requires something several refer to as a Solitary Condition Certificate.
Requirement of the Solitary Status Certification.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that one is solitary or single. However, basically every country on the planet necessitates that a specific be single to venerate a marriage in that certain country. This is to steer clear of from polygamy and also immoral connections from taking place. To permit a specific to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Status Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship record) is required. In details cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity verification, or an affirmation of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs