Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla East

Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla East.

Hemant Enterprises provide Solitary Condition Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to request Solitary Standing Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Single Condition Certification service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Status Certification?

The Single Standing Certification is required to validate the material status of an individual of any kind of religious beliefs, sex around India. Solitary standing certificate confirms that the person is unmarried till currently.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other country, global connections are fairly typical nowadays. India is the largest resource country for around the world transients globally and also with a well greater than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is really unavoidable that a massive number of them end up wedding celebration from various nations. Nonetheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk as well as requires something several refer to as a Single Standing Certification.
Requirement of the Single Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that a person is single or single. However, practically every nation on earth demands that a private be single to venerate a marital relationship in that certain country. This is to keep away from polygamy and also illicit connections from occurring. To permit a private to wed somebody abroad, a Solitary Standing Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage document) is required. In certain cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a statement of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kurla East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs