Single Status Certificate Service in Khar East

Single Status Certificate Service in Khar East

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Khar East.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Status Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to look for Single Status Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the most effective Solitary Status Certification provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Solitary Standing Certification?

The Single Condition Certification is needed to validate the material condition of a person of any religion, sex around India. Solitary condition certification verifies that the person is single till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or some other country, global partnerships are rather normal nowadays. India is the biggest source country for worldwide transients generally as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is extremely unavoidable that a substantial variety of them end up wedding celebration from various nations. Nonetheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also needs something lots of refer to as a Solitary Status Certificate.
Need of the Single Status Certificate.

In India, it isn't crucial to feature that one is single or unmarried. However, virtually every country on the planet necessitates that an individual be single to solemnize a marriage because specific nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and also illicit connections from happening. To allow a private to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Standing Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marriage record) is called for. In specific cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity authentication, or an affirmation of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Khar East

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs