Single Status Certificate Service in Kanjurmarg

Single Status Certificate Service in Kanjurmarg

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kanjurmarg.

Hemant Enterprises give Solitary Standing Certification Service in Maharashtra.

Do you want to apply for Solitary Standing Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will certainly assist you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Solitary Condition Certificate service provider in Maharashtra.
What do we suggest by Solitary Status Certification?

The Solitary Condition Certificate is needed to verify the material standing of an individual of any kind of faith, sex around India. Solitary standing certification verifies that the individual is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, US, UK or a few other nation, transnational relationships are rather typical nowadays. India is the biggest source country for worldwide transients widely and with a well greater than 15 million Indians cleared up abroad, it is extremely unavoidable that a huge variety of them wind up wedding event from different countries. Nevertheless, the method to doing this isn't a cakewalk and requires something many refer to as a Single Status Certification.
Requirement of the Single Condition Certification.

In India, it isn't crucial to include that a person is single or unmarried. Nonetheless, virtually every nation on the planet requires that an individual be single to solemnize a marriage in that specific nation. This is to keep away from polygamy and also illicit relationships from occurring. To allow a private to marry someone abroad, a Solitary Condition Certificate, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marital relationship record) is needed. In particular cases, the archives to show your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity verification, or a declaration of no limitation.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kanjurmarg

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs