Single Status Certificate Service in Kandivali West

Single Status Certificate Service in Kandivali West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kandivali West.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Standing Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you wish to make an application for Single Status Certification in Maharashtra then Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the very best Single Condition Certificate provider in Maharashtra.
What do we indicate by Single Condition Certificate?

The Single Status Certification is required to validate the material condition of a person of any kind of faith, sex all over India. Single standing certificate verifies that the person is unmarried till now.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other nation, transnational partnerships are rather normal nowadays. India is the greatest resource country for worldwide transients widely as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians settled abroad, it is really inescapable that a massive variety of them wind up wedding celebration from various countries. Nevertheless, the means to doing this isn't a cakewalk and also requires something several describe as a Solitary Standing Certification.
Demand of the Single Standing Certificate.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that one is solitary or single. Nonetheless, virtually every country in the world demands that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marital relationship in that particular nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and immoral relationships from occurring. To allow an individual to wed somebody abroad, a Solitary Status Certificate, or else called a CENOMAR (endorsement of no marital relationship document) is needed. In particular situations, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is additionally called a chastity authentication, or an affirmation of no hindrance.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kandivali West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs