Single Status Certificate Service in Kalyan West

Single Status Certificate Service in Kalyan West

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides Single Status Certificate Service in Kalyan West.

Hemant Enterprises give Single Condition Certificate Service in Maharashtra.

Do you intend to apply for Solitary Standing Certification in Maharashtra after that Hemant Enterprises will aid you. Hemant Enterprises is the best Solitary Status Certificate company in Maharashtra.
What do we imply by Solitary Condition Certification?

The Solitary Standing Certificate is needed to validate the material condition of a person of any kind of religion, sex all over India. Single condition certificate confirms that the individual is single till currently.
Be it India, China, United States, UK or some other country, global relationships are fairly typical nowadays. India is the greatest resource nation for worldwide transients widely as well as with a well more than 15 million Indians resolved abroad, it is really inevitable that an enormous number of them end up wedding from different nations. However, the way to doing this isn't a cinch and also needs something lots of refer to as a Single Status Certificate.
Demand of the Single Standing Certification.

In India, it isn't essential to feature that is solitary or single. However, virtually every country in the world demands that an individual be unmarried to venerate a marital relationship in that specific nation. This is to stay away from polygamy and illicit relationships from taking place. To permit a private to wed somebody abroad, a Single Standing Certification, otherwise called a CENOMAR (recommendation of no marriage record) is needed. In particular cases, the archives to reveal your bachelorhood is furthermore called a chastity authentication, or a declaration of no obstacle.

Documents Required for Single Status Certificate Service in Kalyan West

• Affidavit – A document stating that the applicant is single, and contains his personal details such as the name, address, identity, and witnesses on a stamp paper.
• Address proof – Any document to prove that the applicant is a resident at the mentioned address. Such as Bank passbook, Voter ID, Aadhar card, Rental agreement, etc.
• A valid Passport or Visa
• Proof of Birth – Documents showing the applicant’s date of birth such as Birth Certificate, School certificate, etc.
• Proof from parents – A letter stating that the applicant’s parents acknowledge that he/she is single. As well as their Voter IDs, or Aadhar cards.
In case the applicant is a Divorcee, along with above-mentioned documents, they have to produce the following :

  1. Decree Absolute if the affiant is legally divorced, or
  2. Death Certificate in case of death of their former spouse

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs