NRI Marriage Registration Service in Vasai Road

NRI Marriage Registration Service in Vasai Road

We at Hemant Enterprises Provides NRI Marriage Registration Service in Vasai Road.

NRI Marital Relationship Registration Service in Maharashtra. In India, a spiritual wedding is observed as a legal marital relationship. Nevertheless, marital relationship registration is, at the present, a legal requirement in most of India. Moreover, for migration as well as VISA objectives, an appropriate marriage certificate from the Registrar of Marriages is called for.
There are various policies and regulations for various other faiths. There are the Hindu Marriage Act, and also therefore the Christian Marriage Act, Muslim Marital Relationship Act, there's the Parsee Marriage and also Divorce Act for the Parsee.
RELIGIOUS MARRIAGE FOR NRI Marriage Enrollment Solution in Maharashtra:

In India, a spiritual wedding function is considered as a lawful marital relationship. Marriage registration, all the same, is currently a legal requirement in the majority of India's states. For migration and also visa functions, a proper marital relationship certificate from the Registrar of Marriages is required. There are different policies as well as standards for various faiths. as an instance, the Hindu Marital Relationship Act, the Christian Marital Relationship Act, the Muslim Marriage Act, and as a result the Parsee Marriage and also Divorce Act for the Parsee.
The Hindu Marriage Act has significance when the new bride as well as therefore the groom are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or changed right into any one of those religions. The Hindu Marriage Act gives for the problems of a wedding event where under the bridegroom must be 21 years as well as bride-to-be of 18 years, they both shouldn't be within the level of banned relationship.

Documents Needed (Bride-to-be Groom & Bride) for RELIGIOUS WEDDING FOR NRI Marital Relationship Enrollment Service

kind suitably authorized by both a few
Docudrama evidence of date of birth of both couple (Birth Certificate/Matriculation Certificate/Passport).
The minimum age of the hubby as well as for that reason the partner is 21 years at the enrolment hr, which comes under the Unique Marital relationship Act card of spouse or better half whose area SDM has been approached for the Certificate.
Affidavit by both the groom and bride's events specifying date and place of marriage, day of birth, legal status at the hr of citizenship and marital relationship.
2 key size pictures also together marriage picture of both the celebrations.
Marriage card, if available.
If marital relationship was venerated during a religious, a clergyman's Certificate is required who observed the wedding celebration.
According to the Hindu Marriage Act or Unique Marital Relationship Act, an attestation that both the events aren't related to one another and are within the banned degree of relationship.

Attested duplicate of separation order/order just in case of a separated person and death certification of life companion in widow/widower.
one among the celebrations comes from besides Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, as well as Sikh religious beliefs, a conversion declaration from the priest that venerated the wedding.
A Gazetted Officer must attest all the documents just omitting receipt.

Verification of the records obtains completed on the day of application. And also every day gets fixed, which is conveyed to the celebrations for enrollment. On the stated day, the 2 celebrations and a Gazetted Police officer that visited their marriage should be available before the SDM. the wedding event affirmation under the Hindu Marital relationship Act is provided within a few of days or on a comparable day.

a legit Passport.
Initial certification showing guardians' names.
if the individual concerned is widowed, the first fatality certification of the dead spouse.
If divided, the duplicate of the ultimate documentary or decree evidence pertaining to the stay in India of the celebrations for over thirty day (supply card or report from the worried SHO).
The American local that wishes to participate during a wedding could be required to provide to the wedding authorities a "no objection letter" from the U.S. Consular Office or Embassy, additionally the evidence of termination of any previous marital relationships. Likewise, the registrar could need a homeowner of an additional foreign country to present marital relationship authorities a "no objection letter" from the Consulate or Consular office of his nation, as well as proof of termination of any kind of previous marriages.
Primarily, under the Special Marriage Act, the events, typically, must wait for a minimum of 1 month from the day of the appliance to formalize the wedding celebration with the goal that the wedding authorities can release a paper ad thinking about the prospect for any arguments to the marital relationship to be told.

Documents Required for NRI Marriage Registration Service in Vasai Road

Documents Required (Bride Groom & Bride) for NRI Marriage Registration Service in Vasai Road:

  • The notice signed by both parties. 
  • Receipt of fees paid along with the notice. 
  • Date of birth proof of both the parties.
  •  Residential address proof. 
  • Affidavit – one each from both the bride and groom. 
  • A statement affirming that the parties are not related to each other under the prohibited degree of relationships.

• Additional Or Alternative Documents Required Only From Foreigners:

  • Proof of residency and address in India.
  • A valid passport.
  • Original birth certificate.
  • Visa.
  • Certificate of single status.
  • Letters of no objection through the home country’s embassy regarding the free consent of the parties.
  • Death certificate or divorce papers, if required by the parties.

The Ministry recommends for one to check the NRI/Foreigner groom’s personal information particulars such as:

  • Marital status
  • Employment details
  • Immigration status
  • Financial status
  • Properties said to be owned by him in India
  • Residence address
  • Family background
  • Visa
  • Passport
  • Voter or alien registration card
  • Social Security number
  • Tax return details

Contact Us

Customers reviews

Areas We Serve

Our Blogs